North Carolina

Thanks-- Miss Lydia -Wish I could keep them all-but Im over run with chickens now--I got rid of a quad last week dang I miss them
sad.png
They were my first silkies this go round
smile.png

:drool beautiful silkies.

Sitting by the fire pit, drinking hot cocoa. Had fire roasted bbQ chicken for dinner. And now we're roasting marshmellows :D absouletly love the cold weather. Makes me miss camping.
Hope you all had a great day.

Anyone interested in some whites? I was trying to sell them, they are out of some really nice breeder lines, but I need them gone and am at my wits end, if anyone on here can come and pick them up, you can have them for 30$(just paying for the pullet essentially) but you got to take the showgirl cockerel too since he's the awesome one out of the pair.

Anyone interested in some whites? I was trying to sell them, they are out of some really nice breeder lines, but I need them gone and am at my wits end, if anyone on here can come and pick them up, you can have them for 30$(just paying for the pullet essentially) but you got to take the showgirl cockerel too since he's the awesome one out of the pair.

Omg Shadow- I've never really like showgirls, but he is stunning!

Back
Top Bottom