North Dakota!

I know this is 2 years late but I just joined. What part of ND you from? I like to keep heavier breeds for la th es because they perform well in our harsh winters. Just purchased 15 light Brahmas this spring hope they do well!

I am between Grand forks and Fargo, so in the valley! Love it out on our farm now that we moved out of Fargo after dealing with that for over 5 years couldn't take it anymore. Back to the country where we belong and back to having birds!

I currently have 2 week old Silver laced cochins. I would love to find chickens locally, these came back with us from Indiana.
At our local Runnings store in Moorhead MN, local meaning 45 minute drive, we can order chicks, and they usually have some they order too and keep at the store if you only want a few. I got all mine this year from them and they turned out great!

I live in Minot and I have silkies and d’uccles. And a couple of buff bantam Cochin boys that will need to find a new home soon. This is my first year keeping chickens

Back
Top Bottom