North GA Fall Swap *Update pg 1*

FlightsofFancy

Songster
12 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Canton, GA
*update*
November 7 is the day! 10-1pm for BYCers then open to the public.
We were thinking of making it a holiday theme. So bring your crafts and bake some pies.

*A Pot-luck lunch is being organized. Please let me know if you would like to participate.
Talley for pot-luck lunch
3-CountryPantry: BBQ Pork and Baked Beans
2-Kullas: Sweet Tea and ice (YEAH! You can make it!!!)
1-BoJo: plates, napkins, utensils, desert
1-Key West Chick: Yummie Desert
wink.png

2-Mylilzoo: coleslaw and potato salad
4-Ktstraw: Pecan biscuits
4-JamesA:
2-Birdbrain: hotdog buns
4.5-Hampton06: cheesecake
2-Nancy: atrichoke dip
2-mudpaw:cake
-Missourichick: buns for BBQ
6-Flightsoffancy: Porta-potty
tongue.png
, condiments, Hot dogs
-Belgianmady : meatballs and brownies

There will also be a raffle, can't have a chicken stock without one, so let me know if you have donations.
We welcome small animals like bunnies, birds, reptiles, But please do not bring dogs or cats.
This is a family friendly home so bring the kids!! But plan to watch them as we can not be responsible for them. wink
This will be the first gathering at our new home. My family and I would like to welcome everyone to come have a fun day in the country.
We are located in Jasper and just 3.5 miles off the interstate so it's easy to get to.

3021 Damascus Rd, Jasper Ga 30143

5919_img_1204.jpg

Last edited:
You're not that far from the TN border, are you FOF? Maybe some of those guys could make the journey, if the other swap on the 24th is too far?

I would be willing to show, but I doubt my wife is open for swapping...I guess I might have to bring a bird or two. Possible make a broader pen.
Let me know when.....

Back
Top Bottom