North GA Fall Swap *Update pg 1*

Pavo Royale:
Do have a gender on that peachick? I have what I think is a peahen....need a buddy for her.
wink.png

Last edited:
Oh no...You are going to talk me in to doing something I don't want to. I also have a male that I did not want to sell. India blue white eye split to something. Have been planning to send it to the in laws this spring. Post or send me a picture of the one you have and I will tell you what it is. I need a good shot of its back. Then we will see what we need to do here. I have a purple hen that is NOT for sale, one IB white eye hen that is, and the male that I prefer to keep, but who knows. Mitch

A friend of mine is bringing parakeets.
Another is bringing Lady Gouldian and Society Finches.
I will have bird cages with accessories for sale.

Also available: Blue Bantam Cochin Cockerels w/ really nice feathering.

Anyone looking for Nigerian Dwarf Bucks?

I am looking for Bearded Silkie Pullets.

Hey Kelly,
Got pics of your goats? Care if I brought one or 2? Unlaws talking about selling 2 that are small but not pigmies

Let me know what I can do to help. Barring catastrophic failure at work, I am there.

Hey Bird brain, contact me about logistics of goats.....I have a closed, accredited herd, but I am sure we can find a spot far enough away to keep it legit.
The goats are actually Mylilzoo's.... her website is www.poppycreekfarm.com

Last edited:
Quote:
I will be bringing some quail button and coturnex and maybe some buff orp eggs if they are still laying

I may be looking for a cage and maybe a finch or 2
smile.png

smile.png
Ok, here is what we will be bringing.

roll.png
Ameraucana and Easter Eggers chicks (2 wks to 2 months)
roll.png
Ameraucana and Easter Egger Hatching Eggs
roll.png
Jumbo Brown Cortunix Quail (2 weeks to 1 month)
roll.png
Jumbo Brown Cortunix Quail Hatching Eggs
roll.png
Austrolop Trio with 2 Black sexlink hens (5 chickens total)

hummmmm...... seems like I am forgetting something
roll.png
roll.png

OH YEAH.... BBQ Pork and Baked Beans for lunch!!!!

I may also have 2 rabbits - females to bring if I can convince Matt
hmm.png
we don't need them.

My first post, I also look forward to the swap. I will be bringing very young white silkies and around 4 month old blue ones. I'm looking for some splash silkies if anyone has a extra roo and hen.

Back
Top Bottom