1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

North Georgia - 3 Roos need a forever home

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by dixiechickga, Jan 4, 2014.

1. dixiechickga

dixiechickga Out Of The Brooder

Jan 4, 2014
    1 barred rock
    1 copper Maran
    1 black Australorp

All hatched October 2013

Can't keep them (they were supposed to be hens). They need forever homes - beautiful birds!![​IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

2. Eggs R Us 77

Eggs R Us 77 New Egg

Jan 14, 2014
    Hello,

Are you still looking for a home for your Roo's. We had Australorps and Marans that we hatched last January, all hens. Would like to know what town and zip code you have so we can calculate how far it would be for us to come and get them. We live in Rock Hill, SC, 29730. Please send us your phone number so we can call you.

Thanks,

Gary

3. dixiechickga

Jan 4, 2014
    We are in 30064 zip code. I will be back in touch soon

4. Debs55

Debs55 Chillin' With My Peeps

I would love your black australorp roo but I wouldn't have room for a couple weeks. How far are you from Augusta GA?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  5. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    30064 is near Marietta. (I used to have a friend in 30066 which IS Marietta)

6. Debs55

Oh so that isn't too far away. If you still have your black australorp roo I would gladly give him a home with my 9 black australorp hens

7. dixiechickga

Jan 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

8. dixiechickga

Jan 4, 2014
    I'm not sure he's 100% pure Australorp - we were told he was, but I'm really too new to know. I have a lady in Paulding that said she could take all three, but I could ask about the Australorp if you are still really interested. She's a Maran lady...

9. Debs55

If you have someone who can take him now then go ahead and let her have him. I just want him to go to a good home :)

10. dixiechickga

Jan 4, 2014
    You are too kind. I'm glad I'm not the only one that wants to see my boys happy and healthy!

If it falls through, I will let you know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by