North Idaho and Eastern Washington Poultry Swap

I do to! Like the t-shirt idea. What would the price be for kids? $8 is very reasonable for adults
smile.png
I have 4 kids.

I have approval to use the logo, now just have to figure a way to get the cost down. Right now its looking spendy, unless I can get a quantity pre-ordered. Then I may be able to get the cost down some. We'll see. I will keep every one in the loop

So, I guess if I am to order shirts, I need to have a count as to who is going and the size they want to purchase. If I order 30 shirts right now it comes out to be $8 adult, $6.50 children. I will wait to order until I get at least 15-20 shirts spoken for. Please everyone let me know so that I can get them started and have them come in time for the event.

http://www.ooshirts.com/gen_image/Q6KINZ4 Back.jpg

click on the link to see the shirt. design is on the back of it.

Last edited:
Well I invited my SIL and she's coming... and I've told everyone I know about it! I've invited several costomers and some are coming to. And I've been putting up flyers everywhere... wheeeew I can't wait
smile.png

Last edited:
YAY, thanks for all the hard work you are doing. Without knowing though, how many people will be there, I think that I will hold off shirts? Unless you all don't mind paying $10 each for them. Let me know.

Let me know if there aren't enough people for the shirt order. If it is possible to have them printed without the date and location, it might be possible to sell some at the Central Oregon Swap.

Back
Top Bottom