North Idaho / Eastern Washington

yes, i am very interested in fawn & white runner eggs. can you take a pic of your pair/s i would love to see them.
when and where can we meet, so i can buy some eggs? thanks

They always seem to be heading away from me. Lol

I am saving up a few to stick under my frustratingly persistent broody turkey hen.
But after that we can arrange something. I am off with thru Friday. So like Thursday? They are $3.00 each.

Edited to add: I have a quad. And I am now NPIP tested for PT and AI just last month.

Hi Shari....is the first picture a Drake? So you have 2 drakes and 2 ducks? When did the ducks start laying eggs?
OK, no problem. are you talking about meeting up this Thursday? or next Thurs?
I would like 6 eggs.
Congrats on NPIP. I am going to have the inspectors out real soon so i can get certified also, if it doesnt cost too much for the meds. Can i ask what you paid for med and equipment? the lady i talked to said she couldnt give me an exact cost.
Anyway, let me know when & where i can pick up the eggs. Thanks again

Last edited:
Hi Shari....is the first picture a Drake? So you have 2 drakes and 2 ducks? When did the ducks start laying eggs?
I would like 6 eggs.
Congrats on NPIP. I am going to have the inspectors out real soon so i can get certified also, if it doesnt cost too much for the meds. Can i ask what you paid for med and equipment? the lady i talked to said she couldnt give me an exact cost.

I have 1 Drake who is the first picture. The three ducks are his original duck and their two daughters. I should have 6 eggs by this Thursday. If that does not work we can figure it out. I always have eggs, just need to know so they don't get washed and put in the fridge. I have no idea how old they were when they started laying. We hatched the two daughters last spring and I think they started laying last fall. We can arrange to meet in CDA if needed.

I would like 6 eggs.

I have 1 Drake who is the first picture. The three ducks are his original duck and their two daughters. I should have 6 eggs by this Thursday. If that does not work we can figure it out. I always have eggs, just need to know so they don't get washed and put in the fridge. I have no idea how old they were when they started laying. We hatched the two daughters last spring and I think they started laying last fall. We can arrange to meet in CDA if needed.

my dh is in cda today... do you have my phone no?
I will pm you w/it. do you facebook/messenger?

I would like 6 eggs.

I will be in Hayden tomorrow from 12pm-2pm if we can meet somewhere? and i may be in CdA/Hayden on Sat also. thanks.
i sent you a pm.

These girls are growing fast. They are soo tame and friendly.
Runners are 3 1/2 weeks. And staying far away from the heat lamp . Even tho its only 40 degrees this morning. But they are happily running around

Our duckies are making a mess of our brooder, but they're completely covered in pin feathers right now!! So hopefully by next weekend they can go out to with the big ducks!

Our duckies are making a mess of our brooder, but they're completely covered in pin feathers right now!! So hopefully by next weekend they can go out to with the big ducks!

Can you telll which are girls and boys yet in you khaki campbells?
I only have 3 of them. But they are 4 1/2 weeks- and sounds and looks like i only got one girl. The other two much larger and seem to have hve gotten quieter and quieter. The girl is quacking already:)

Back
Top Bottom