Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 14-15, 2012

Beth G. :

Cool I'm glad you guys are coming. I just pray this darn sicky thingy I got is gone soon!!! I feel like ahhhh (can't say)
Quote:

Must be the weekend for getting sick, came down with a head cold too, feeling like, well CRAP!​

I think I'll collect feathers this week & glue them to a basketball, the way things are molting here, that may be our best show of showing a silkie next weekend!
lau.gif

Brody's Broodello :

I think I'll collect feathers this week & glue them to a basketball, the way things are molting here, that may be our best show of showing a silkie next weekend!
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
LOVE the spots on that lamb in your Avatar!

thank you she was a keeper. she is now bred and will have a lamb of her own in about 3 more months! i love Jacobs​

Brody's Broodello :

Beth G. :

Cool I'm glad you guys are coming. I just pray this darn sicky thingy I got is gone soon!!! I feel like ahhhh (can't say)
Quote:

Must be the weekend for getting sick, came down with a head cold too, feeling like, well CRAP!

That's kinda what I got. I hope you feel better too!!! I figure between now and then I'm going to stock up on lots of fluids, rest, chicken soup, and meds!!​

Brody's Broodello :

lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

OMG April you are too funny!!!

I can see it now, Big orange ball with black lines, Lots of glue, and tons of feathers
yippiechickie.gif
gig.gif

Going to go out and get the 2 large dog crates set up for after I bathe the birds. I was planning to bathe on Friday but now they have the temps in the 20's. Thursday is a little bit warmer, so I guess i'll bathe them then. Going to get the carriers ready too.

smile.png

Nice I don't blame you. it's supposed to be 50 here in CT on Wednesday so I'm think of doing my 3 Partridges on Wednesday and on Friday during the day my three whites. There is no way my whites are going to stay clean that whole time so they have to be done friday. I have a mudroom that has a cement floor and I put them in there. Plus I put a heat fan blower on low and it helps dry them too
thumbsup.gif

I can't wait to see you so I can see my new little grey gal! Are you still showing her or is she just hitching a ride?
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom