Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 14-15, 2012

There doesn't appear to be a list per se, but a few people have posted what they are offering, and others what they are looking for. You'll just have to scroll through.
hmm.png

This will be my very first time attending a show! I am so excited and can't wait for the egg auction. Does anyone in the area have Mandarin Ducks by chance?? I would LOVE some hatching eggs if so
fl.gif

See you all there!
wee.gif

I have blue silkie bearded cockerals for sale. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll send you pictures & pricing. Thanks!

If anyone is going and have any let me know. I am looking for coturnix quail. Most intrested in pharohs but would take other dark colored birds(not a&m's). Mostly intrested in adults but would take chicks, younger birdsair adults. I would also take adult bobwhites. Please email [email protected] with what you have.

Finally! I have been in a panic since the site has been down.
Please, post again to confirm if you are helping at the BYC welcome table.
I may have missed you, or if you need to change your times, or if a friend is helping you.
Mame1616 is making a board with everyones name and time on it, and that will be there to remind everyone.
Thanks, Mary! It looks like the weather will be great, so we should get a really good turnout.
And PM me if you have any questions. Thanks again, everyone!
Roberta

Back
Top Bottom