Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 14-15, 2012

I am soooooo excited!! I think I'm signed up for Sat in morn? I'm happy to help out where needed.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and can bring some chairs.(for you older folks who need to sit). ;)

People, I don't mean to be a downer, but the rules are that no food should be brought into the show hall, as there is a food vendor already there.  Candy, or perhaps a small plate of cookies I think would be ok, but no coffee, as they will be selling it there.

Mallory, I always carry my birds in my arms to and from the car individually, as the crates is too heavy to carry with them all in it. Why do you need something to carry him in to get him to the car?  I love a real big bird - find me, and I'll carry him for you!  Although, considering it's one of Jamie's, you might not get him back!  I have a blue cochin hen of his that I'm showing there.  He's the best!

Speaking of cochins, I have a friend who is looking for bantams - either a gold-laced pullet, or a silver-laced pullet or cockerel.

As for table people, yes, all the slots have one person, but two would be better.  As there will be BYC merchandise on the table, we CANOT leave the table unattended unless we take all of the stuff with us.  We turned our backs on the table at Indy to take a picture, and someone swiped about twenty keychains right behind us!  Granted, this stuff's not made of gold, but it's also not ours, so we have to be responsible with it.  All of the times starting from noon would benefit with a second person, especially if the first one can't make it.  Roberta and I, and I'm sure more than a few of us, will be making the table our home base for the weekend, so whoever sits there won't be abandoned.

Any questions, please PM me!

- Mary

Guess we will hold of on all the cookies lol

I don't have a time in here for you. I'm glad someone is paying attention.....

Since you aren't showing anything, how about early, maybe help setup?
I know you have a teenager in tow
cool.png

Thanks, Martha
I am soooooo excited!! I think I'm signed up for Sat in morn? I'm happy to help out where needed.
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and can bring some chairs.(for you older folks who need to sit).
wink.png

OOPS, Mary said later, edited....

Last edited:
Ouch! I'll try and leave my cane at home so I don't look too much like an old fogey!

Martha, I don't have an exact time for you - I'm pretty open from noon on, so you can have your pick. Thanks for offering!

- Mary

Jimmy, I don't know if you saw, I edited my post.
I can bring bantam mutt eggs.
Crossed between Silkie, OEG, Japanese, and who knows what else.
If you are just running a test, you are welcome to them, no charge.
PM me if you want them, and how many?
Roberta

Guess we will hold of on all the cookies lol

Jimmy, I don't know if you saw, I edited my post.
I can bring bantam mutt eggs.
Crossed between Silkie, OEG, Japanese, and who knows what else.
If you are just running a test, you are welcome to them, no charge.
PM me if you want them, and how many?
Roberta

i will have my daughter little blue pm you today.she runs all her hatching an i dont know what her game plan is.i am sure she will take you up on it she only does lf orpingtons an turkeys an peas so she may have fun hatching some tiny guys lol.i dont know how many she wants she has a sportsman incubator an her new hatcher can do around 140 chicks at a time going to be a long year.i think she just wanted to run a dozen or 2 thanks for the offer she should be on around 4pm today.

Looks like I won't be making it this year :( I was hoping to buy some blue orpingtons and seramas plus e few more pullets for my egg layers flock oh well it looks like I'm gonna have to dish out $65 for shipping plus birds

Hi Everyone,

I'll be at the show.

I have two splash wheaten ameraucana cockerels looking for their own flocks. They are sweet boys, only about half grown. If anyone is looking to add a male to their wheaten/BW flock let me know and I will bring them with me. Looking for a $15 donation each, they are out of my exhibition pair who will be at the show as well. I also have several buff leghorn babies, good way to get your own flock started, boys and girls. Quads are $100. Available birds will only be brought if asked for ahead of time.

I'll be showing araucanas, ameraucanas, marans and leghorns.

I normally hang out in the AOSB isle and should be there with my laptop working on jobs while at the show. Stop by and say hi!

Back
Top Bottom