Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 14-15, 2012

Hi Everyone,

I'll be at the show.

I have two splash wheaten ameraucana cockerels looking for their own flocks. They are sweet boys, only about half grown. If anyone is looking to add a male to their wheaten/BW flock let me know and I will bring them with me. Looking for a $15 donation each, they are out of my exhibition pair who will be at the show as well. I also have several buff leghorn babies, good way to get your own flock started, boys and girls. Quads are $100. Available birds will only be brought if asked for ahead of time.

I'll be showing araucanas, ameraucanas, marans and leghorns.

I normally hang out in the AOSB isle and should be there with my laptop working on jobs while at the show. Stop by and say hi!

We have two very nice Wheaten Ams that are in need of their own roo. I may be interested in one of your cockerels....

All birds are bathed and drying in the garage under heat lamps. I plan to be there around 8am saturday to coop in.

I can't remember what I did last year. Where do you go to check in, get the exhibitors list and get your exhibitor #?

Looks like I won't be making it this year
sad.png
I was hoping to buy some blue orpingtons and seramas plus e few more pullets for my egg layers flock oh well it looks like I'm gonna have to dish out $65 for shipping plus birds

how close are you to the seacoast area? i'll be heading down Saturday and might be able to bring them back if your close to the seacoast area or some direction i can cut through on my way back home that day!

frow.gif
I'm just getting back from the hospital and on the long ride home my husband and I talked about our Bantam Cochin Flock. He would like to sell a selected few babies born this year. For some reason my Breeders Cookie and Buddy produced 80% pullets and 20% cockrels. I am only keep one of the two cockrels and the other I am showing and will be listing for sale. He is a beautiful Blue Bantam Cochins Rooster from my stock. Along with him I can offer 1 Black Bantam Cochin Pullet, and 1 Blue Bantam Cochin Pullet. I really do not want to bring the girls up if I do not have a buyer b/c I failed to reserve sale space or cages.

Please let me know by Friday 6pm if anyone is interested in any of the Three Cochins I will have available. they are exactly 6 months old and come from my show quaility stock. Here are some pictures.
Black PulletBlue Pullet

This is the parent stock. I do not have a recent pictures of the little Blue boy But he looks just like his daddy Buddy below who won first place at the June 2011 Boston Poultry Show.

If interested please let me know. It's $95.00 for a trio or $40.00 each pullet and $30.00 for the cockrel.
Here is a quick corny video of the pullets out to play with the rest of the flock last weekend. The Roosters are in rough shape from fighting over they lady friends so forgive their rough appearance.
Thanks
big_smile.png
Beth

how close are you to the seacoast area? i'll be heading down Saturday and might be able to bring them back if your close to the seacoast area or some direction i can cut through on my way back home that day!
I live in mason nh (not far from nashua) That would be great!

May have friend interested. I will get right back to you!
frow.gif
I'm just getting back from the hospital and on the long ride home my husband and I talked about our Bantam Cochin Flock. He would like to sell a selected few babies born this year. For some reason my Breeders Cookie and Buddy produced 80% pullets and 20% cockrels. I am only keep one of the two cockrels and the other I am showing and will be listing for sale. He is a beautiful Blue Bantam Cochins Rooster from my stock. Along with him I can offer 1 Black Bantam Cochin Pullet, and 1 Blue Bantam Cochin Pullet. I really do not want to bring the girls up if I do not have a buyer b/c I failed to reserve sale space or cages.

Please let me know by Friday 6pm if anyone is interested in any of the Three Cochins I will have available. they are exactly 6 months old and come from my show quaility stock. Here are some pictures.
Black PulletBlue Pullet

This is the parent stock. I do not have a recent pictures of the little Blue boy But he looks just like his daddy Buddy below who won first place at the June 2011 Boston Poultry Show.

If interested please let me know. It's $95.00 for a trio or $40.00 each pullet and $30.00 for the cockrel.
Here is a quick corny video of the pullets out to play with the rest of the flock last weekend. The Roosters are in rough shape from fighting over they lady friends so forgive their rough appearance.
Thanks
big_smile.png
Beth

I will not bring any new chickens home. I will not bring any new chickens home.

(But look they're so pretty :D)

I will not bring anymore chickens home

Last edited:
I live in mason nh (not far from nashua) That would be great!

i have to make a stop around Millbury, Ma to pick up some birds for myself on my way home. how many birds are you talking about picking up if you don't mind me asking and are you paying for them through some system?

i know how to get to Mason, i usually travel through Brookline to get to Shay's swaps and i visited a place called Mason Hallow to get some hosta a couple year's ago. just let me know where you'd like to meet and i can make it one of my stops on the way home. i don't have a GPS so i need to make plans before i leave saturday. i'll be leaving the show about 2, get my birds around 3, and could be near Mason around 4:30pm. and i hope to be home by 6 or 6:30!
roll.png
but you know how some plans could go! heh

PM me your phone number in case in need to find you.

All birds are bathed and drying in the garage under heat lamps. I plan to be there around 8am saturday to coop in.

I can't remember what I did last year. Where do you go to check in, get the exhibitors list and get your exhibitor #?

Check-in is in the office which is by the food vendor, between the show hall and the sales area.

Back
Top Bottom