Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 14-15, 2012

Thanks just the same. she found some eggs they are already cooking. Can not wait to meet you and everyone else!
ya.gif

Speaking of bantam cochins, a friend has asked me to look for either a silver-laced pullet or cockerel, or a gold-laced pullet. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Black PulletBlue Pullet

This is the parent stock. I do not have a recent pictures of the little Blue boy But he looks just like his daddy Buddy below who won first place at the June 2011 Boston Poultry Show.

If interested please let me know. It's $95.00 for a trio or $40.00 each pullet and $30.00 for the cockrel.
Here is a quick corny video of the pullets out to play with the rest of the flock last weekend. The Roosters are in rough shape from fighting over they lady friends so forgive their rough appearance.
Thanks
big_smile.png
Beth

Last edited:
I'm so disappointed by this storm. so many of the maine group are now not going (ice sucks). thankfully I was able to locate someone that is still going and he's going to bring back birds i've purchased. can't wait to see them!!! good luck everyone.

Looking for any color 6-8 month old silkie breeding pair/trio
Oegbs breeding pair/trio any color 6-8 months old
Any egg laying breed pullets 3-5 months old I currently have someone willing to pick some up as I can't make it.

Last edited:
Got up at 4 and the rain was coming in sidewways! Now the temps are supposed to drop, heck of a day for a commute, but here we come!!

I hope to help set up, which I assume is tomorrow morning since I don't have birds to show. If whoever has the table can PM me, we can connect - I do have my 13 yr old son along to help.

So Mary, if you're leaving your cane at home, how will I know you, will you be bringing your walker instead? Just teasing.... I attribute it to being raised with 7 brothers, really just another form of communication in our home, second only to sarcasm. I wouldn't tease you if I didn't like you. And just because I won't be bringing them along, doesn't mean I don't have some grandkids... So I sure will appreciate a chair!

Ok, gotta get packed, still have to feed the chooks n drive through NYC!! Wooooooo Hooooooooo!

Back
Top Bottom