Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 15-16, 2011

Quote:
send a message to one of the mods, tehy will take a look at ait.

so yep i have one for you.
wink.png

send me an e-mail.

Getting Excited!!! Going through to see who may be in condition at that time, why are they molting
smile.png

Question, can anyone suggest a less expensive hotel in that area? We always stay at the host hotel, but this year it will just be the kid and I and the birds of course, no one to share expenses and with the price of gas....... She likes a pool but can live without it as long as there is internet lol....

I'm going too. Will have my same two araucanas, no good show peeps hatched this year. Also bringing some wheaten and blue wheaten ameraucanas (some are for sale after the show), and a buff leghorn or two.

Anyone out of state bring waterfowl to the show?? What paperwork is needed for them? I have been told different things at different shows. There is no testing in NH for waterfowl. We showed in CT for the big 4-H show at UConn and were required to bring our ducks to a vet to get healthcerts. Health certs are costly. Then we spoke to someone else from out of state at the same show and they just brought their waterfowl in, no paperwork asked for. I literally called about 20 vets all over the state of NH trying to find someone to give us certs on our birds. My daughter really wants to show at this show but I can't spend that kind of money on that again. We spent $40 on two ducks for their certs. She has about 10 ducks she would like to bring to this show. Thanks for any help with this info.

Back
Top Bottom