Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 15-16, 2011

Quote:
OMG, that's a long haul! We live about 15 minutes from the Big E, so I'm going to go for a few hours A-L-O-N-E and then have my DH w/ the kidlets meet me there.
big_smile.png

I really, really, really hope to find Sammy a good home. Keep your ears open for me?

I can beat that. We'll be driving about 8 1/2 hours.
big_smile.png
Y'all just keep that darn snow away this weekend, ok?
lol.png

I have a buff silkie pullet, about 3-4 months old. (have to check her band for exact age). She is pet quality due to her coloring. She has lots of light blue coloring in her. Pretty little thing. If anybody is interested and wants to see pictures let me know. Im asking $15 for her. I will deliver her to the show. I will be there saturday and sunday. NPIP Certified.

Quote:
i'm in a 4-h club too- the nh cluckers! our whole club's also going. what's your club's name? do you guys go to the uconn poultry show?

We're the Chicken Chasers!!!! PS adozengirls..... I might buy a hat from you so bring a few extras! Probably a white one !

Quote:
i'm in a 4-h club too- the nh cluckers! our whole club's also going. what's your club's name? do you guys go to the uconn poultry show?

We're the Chicken Chasers!!!! PS adozengirls..... I might buy a hat from you so bring a few extras! Probably a white one !

I will bring all the hats I have chicken boy sam, can't promise any colors b/c I'm pretty sure I'm going to run out of all of them fairly early. PM me w/ your cell phone number and I'll call you Saturday morning.
Thanks.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom