NORTHERN California!

Hey Lindsey,
I too am from Humboldt County!!!!! The true NoCal!!!
I live and work in Eureka, where are you?
Hope your chickies are all doing well,
I have 2 Golden Lace Wydottes, 3 Buff Orpingtons

Native Northern Californian here. Was raised in Orangevale just outside Sacramento. Transplanted from Napa Valley 4 years ago and now living in Happy Valley, CA which is 10 miles west of Redding, CA. Welcome to the newbies here too - you've come to a great site so much information - careful it's addictive.

Sandee

We're in Lafayette. I posted this yesterday but no responses...must have posted in the wrong place!

I love looking at all the coops on BYC and it got me to thinnking that it might be fun to do a coop tour in our area. Would anyone be interested?

I don't know if anything like this has been done before, so if anyone has experience with it, I'd love the ideas.

I was thinking we could have submissions and put them on a map/program of sorts and then people can visit the ones they want to.

Quote:
im from there to!!!!!
frow.gif

..Sorry so long to get back to you...YES! Brown Trout is still here! I don't know how they do it! It's a big place! (relatively) Senthong's (sp) is another big :Dplace that seems to do very well...

Hi!!! I am from Northern California as well. We live in Citrus Heights. We are new in raising chickens and just hearing about those rules that you cannot really raise chickens just make me nerves, what’s up with that? Why can't you raise chickens they are live in the coops and not bothering anybody? So you can have dogs and cats but not chickens, huh very wise…
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom