Not a good night...--- New update on Chaos...

No. I have 2 younger ones that are both females. I think now I just really don't need to breed them. I love them so much, but my male Chaos is old also, about a year younger then Sugar was, and he was my first. It was definately difficult finding her dead tonight. I was devastated.

I know how you feel. I was so sad when my boa escaped. I did not sleep for over a week. I waited for so long till I got my leo. I think I waited over 8 months till I got something else. I still miss her
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry Inuyasha. I used to have red-eyed tree frogs. I had a baby, but she had passed away. And I had an adult who lived for about a year and died in my hands. I hate losing animals, and I just can't face the fact that they live and die. I find tears in my eyes when I loose my chickens. That's how close I am to my animals.

I cry also when I loose an animal. when cujo passed from parvo I cried from 3am throughout the wholeday. when my white silkie was killed I was so weak I just sat in the middle of the road for 30 minutes. its just so hard to except it

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so sorry for your loss. I used to have 4 Beardies, but Im down to one. I got them all as adults, so I dont know how old they were. The last one I have is really old, so I dont expect her to be around for too much longer. I bred them for the local petstore, but only the one I worked at because the rest are terrible are taking care of their animals. You say you only got one egg, that is really odd. Are you sure your male is a male? Mine did nothing BUT mate.
roll.png

My female could use a mate but she'd probably kill him, lol. I didn't know you could keep the males and females together, can you? My girl is going on 5 years old this year so probably too late for babies from her. Her name is Sparkie, lol. What size tank did you keep yours in?

Back
Top Bottom