Not having a good day.

I loathe seeing anyone take credit for something someone else did.
Whether that's MY work being stolen, or a friend's or whatever.
On the flip side I hate seeing someone punished for something they didn't do.

Works both ways... I just hate that kind of injustice. Give credit (good or bad) where credit is due.

I don't see why that's so hard, and that's the main reason I can suck it up and apologize when I have to... so I don't make a hypocrite of myself. I do try and avoid that, though I'm certain I've been guilty of it at some point. Overall I find it incredibly difficult to deal with people who do that sort of thing... once, okay, happens... but someone who does that all the time, really chaps me.

One reason I can't handle being around my mom or sister much. Neither of them EVER take responsibility for their bad choices, they'll lash out and punish everyone around them instead, and they will brag for years about what other folks have done that's good. Very frustrating to say the least. But they're family, and annoying or not I do love them, so I just limit contact to avoid losing it and hurting their feelings, and as a protective instinct to cover myself as well. But when it comes to friends you don't HAVE to stick with someone who's hurting you.

Blood is thicker than water, but water is a LOT easier to replace.

Hey, that's not too bad a line for 3am.

Another one of those days
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom