not rly new but...

afchicken

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 7, 2011
ohio
i made a new account i was on for a yr untill about 4months ago i joined the airforce. my old name was silkydragon so new intro time....
i am an A1C currently stationed in south korea going to hawaii for a few yrs next yr my parents decided to keep my birds around for when i come home on leave and my dad likes them.
when i came home for a week out of tech school i had 1 newly hatched chick a chicken sitting on like a million eggs and a muscovy sitting on 24 eggs since i didnt have time to waite for eggs to hatch i went to a local flea market and got 4 muscovys and 3 well they said aurucanas but probly just EEs.

welcome-byc.gif
back from Yakima, WA

im enjoying the fact that next yr im going somewhere i never imagined a farm boy like me would ever go i used to look up pictures of hawaii all the time when i was a kid then i gave up hope of ever going then i came to korea all depressed i was so far away from home for the 1st time and dorm manager looked up my follow on and i was so happy

Yeah - I think a LOT of service folks wouldn't mind being stationed in Hawaii...lol. My brother was stationed in Guam for several years - that was pretty nice - kind of hawaii-like...lol. When you go there, you'll need to hit the "Where Am I/Where Are You" section, find BYC members in Hawaii - and visit a bit
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom