not rly new but...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by afchicken, Aug 7, 2011.

1. afchicken

afchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2011
    ohio
    i made a new account i was on for a yr untill about 4months ago i joined the airforce. my old name was silkydragon so new intro time....
    i am an A1C currently stationed in south korea going to hawaii for a few yrs next yr my parents decided to keep my birds around for when i come home on leave and my dad likes them.
    when i came home for a week out of tech school i had 1 newly hatched chick a chicken sitting on like a million eggs and a muscovy sitting on 24 eggs since i didnt have time to waite for eggs to hatch i went to a local flea market and got 4 muscovys and 3 well they said aurucanas but probly just EEs.

2. smarquis86

smarquis86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    Yakima, WA
    [​IMG] back from Yakima, WA

3. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] [​IMG] back [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Nicole01

Nicole01 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 28, 2011
    MN
    [​IMG] Hello and welcome back to BYC! It's nice to meet you.[​IMG]

5. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Welcome back - and thank you for serving [​IMG] Are you enjoying your tour overseas? How nice that your parents are caring for your birds [​IMG]

6. afchicken

Aug 7, 2011
    ohio
    im enjoying the fact that next yr im going somewhere i never imagined a farm boy like me would ever go i used to look up pictures of hawaii all the time when i was a kid then i gave up hope of ever going then i came to korea all depressed i was so far away from home for the 1st time and dorm manager looked up my follow on and i was so happy

7. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Yeah - I think a LOT of service folks wouldn't mind being stationed in Hawaii...lol. My brother was stationed in Guam for several years - that was pretty nice - kind of hawaii-like...lol. When you go there, you'll need to hit the "Where Am I/Where Are You" section, find BYC members in Hawaii - and visit a bit [​IMG]

8. afchicken

Aug 7, 2011
    ohio
    lol ive heard everybody in hawaii has backyard chickens cuz they run wild there

9. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Welcome back to the flock...I'm sure not much has changed, just more chickens! [​IMG]

10. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

WELCOME BACK [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by