Investigating NOT SOLVED!!!! OOPS! AART IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR ATTACHMENTS I HAVE THEM

chickisoup

one Blessed chick
10 Years
Oct 21, 2013
northern exposure Wisconsin
Went to check if my attachments (aka pics) were back but every time I try I get AARTS profile page and his attachments! When I hover over the profile page button my profile pops up but no attachments. Would you all please check and see if my little chicki pics have wandered into your coop? I really would like to get them home before it's time to close the pophole!

ETA: now when I try I get Aart's profile page, then I get half of Aart's with my avatar and his, then final try gives me my profile but stuff missing.

(seriously, Nifty-Chicken, assistance appreciated here but not an immediate crisis issue)

Last edited:
Correct!

If you are seeing something else, please take a screenshot for us to review!
Best I could do (sorry) but I think you can tell this is NOT "chickisoup" profile page for my attachments.

Home

1. Congrats aart, you've logged in! Please check out our Welcome To The New BYC post. Once you've done that, you can "dismiss" this notice using the "X" to the top right of this box.
My Attachments
Forum

Attached File
Uploaded ↓
File size
Viewed

1. Chicks HP 5-16-17.JPG

Gratuitous Dues Pic...chicks chillin' (or rather warmin') under the HP. Looks like I raised the back a little too high when adjusting...easy fix.... (View post)
    Today at 12:54 PM
    142.8 KB

2. upload_2017-5-16_10-22-33.png

I was looking for my threads started too....thought I found them yesterday but now can't...will keep looking. Found 'topics started' on popup... (View post)
    Today at 10:22 AM
    154.1 KB

3. Fox 5-9-17 3.JPG

Not a game cam but...my desk and computer sit in front of high windows looking out back at yard/coop/run/back field. Heard Woody's alarm call and... (View post)
    Yesterday at 5:01 PM
    105.9 KB

4. Fox 5-9-17 2.JPG

Not a game cam but...my desk and computer sit in front of high windows looking out back at yard/coop/run/back field. Heard Woody's alarm call and... (View post)
    95.1 KB

5. Fox 5-9-17 1.JPG

283.4 KB

aart
0 / 0 / 0

• li" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 10px; font-size: 12px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(187, 206, 222); word-wrap: normal; min-height: 23px; display: table; width: 300px; box-sizing: border-box; white-space: nowrap;">
  • Recent
  • Active
  • Popular
  • New

Back
Top Bottom