Not sure i should post here...but i am desperate

Yes most definitely.she so dramatic so I never know how serous stuff is lol she over reacts alot I cant even clip her nails without her crying the whole time she gives me a sob story but it's funny how you love and get wrapped around there fingers or paws lol

Yes most definitely.she so dramatic so I never know how serous stuff is lol she over reacts alot I cant even clip her nails without her crying the whole time she gives me a sob story but it's funny how you love and get wrapped around there fingers or paws lol
I hate it when my pups are not feeling well she will be okay!

I hope so shes my favorite...11 years is crazy so know I have been doing good with her and I just have to accept that its comming....I mean shoot the only problem she has is minor arthritis. Otherwise she was healthy....but again the oldest saint to ever live was 13 so...we will see

I would schedule a visit with the Vet. This sounds like it could potentially be a serious problem.

I can understand if you want to wait until the holiday is over and, in the meantime, keep her from too much activity. As in, only out for potty breaks and back inside to rest.

She is a beautiful dog and I really wish you all the best!

I would schedule a visit with the Vet. This sounds like it could potentially be a serious problem.

I can understand if you want to wait until the holiday is over and, in the meantime, keep her from too much activity. As in, only out for potty breaks and back inside to rest.

She is a beautiful dog and I really wish you all the best!
She will go to the bathroom if forced go outside lay down in yard for a couple mins and then go potty and come in....I have not taken my eyes off her at all I have been sleeping by here walking by her and hand feeding her....she is getting lots of rest.

Back
Top Bottom