Not sure if he's an Australorp or Jersey Giant

The brown hen in the front looks gamey. The hen in the middle looks to have a funky looking comb and dark skin, making me wonder if she has some silkie blood. We'd need a better pic, or knowing if she has characteristics such as black skin, feathered legs, five toes.

The brown hen in the front looks gamey. The hen in the middle looks to have a funky looking comb and dark skin, making me wonder if she has some silkie blood. We'd need a better pic, or knowing if she has characteristics such as black skin, feathered legs, five toes.

X2 on donrae's post.

You don't know much about games huh? She is a blue faced probably mixed can't tell by the pictures

Some more pictures to help identify

You don't know much about games huh? She is a blue faced probably mixed can't tell by the pictures

No, I really don't. I'm trying hard not to take this comment as highly snarky, but I'm having a hard time. I never claimed to know much beyond "that's some type of game bird". But, in my experience on this board, a bird with dark skin is often a silkie mix, that's why I suggested that. The better pictures rule out my suggestion of a silkie, but we work with what we have at the time.

Back
Top Bottom