Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
Oooo - thanks! I'll start you off with an easy one, probably. My hatched babies are just three weeks and one day, but I'm pretty sure we've got a double roo situation on our hands here. The both sprouted feathers and little tails within the first few days, which made me hopeful. But right around two weeks the pink combs and wattles appeared. Here is Pat, the Black Copper Maran: Here is Lou, the American Bresse: I'm guessing zero percent chance that either of my little guys is a pullet, but would love to get an expert opinion!
Those darn pink combs at such a young age always give the Roos away.

barred rock #1
barred rock #2
self blue d'uccle. . I think their all roos, but I'm in denial.

Hi Thank you so much for your help! These 5 were from an unsexed bin. I have 4 RIR and a barred rock. I think at least 2 of the RIR are Cockerels but I'm hoping at least the other two and the barred rock are hens.

Chick #1 who i think might be a hen

Chick #2 my favorite...but I think he'll be a Roo

The barred rock who I think may be a hen

Chick #4 I got this one the same time as the others, it's just progressing much more slowly.

Chick #5. The last RIR I'm thinking this one will be a Roo as well

Thanks for your help in figuring this out

Hi Thank you so much for your help! These 5 were from an unsexed bin. I have 4 RIR and a barred rock. I think at least 2 of the RIR are Cockerels but I'm hoping at least the other two and the barred rock are hens. Chick #1 who i think might be a hen Chick #2 my favorite...but I think he'll be a Roo The barred rock who I think may be a hen Chick #4 I got this one the same time as the others, it's just progressing much more slowly. Chick #5. The last RIR I'm thinking this one will be a Roo as well Thanks for your help in figuring this out
They all look like hens right now, how old are they?

Back
Top Bottom