Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
[/URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/7394518/width/200/height/400[/IMG Is this a roo or hen? And breed? Supposed to be EE[/QUOTE]
Looks like a hen to me or maybe just a roo that is slow to mature. An EE isn't a breed so it would be impossible to identify one. An EE is just a general term for a colored egg layer.

This is our buff orpington Hazel and Ingrid. Hazel is now approximately 2 months old and Ingrid is about a month old. A couple of days ago we got rid of 2 guineas and since Hazel started to try to crow. Is she actually a he or is she just missing her friends?

This is our buff orpington Hazel and Ingrid. Hazel is now approximately 2 months old and Ingrid is about a month old. A couple of days ago we got rid of 2 guineas and since Hazel started to try to crow. Is she actually a he or is she just missing her friends?

Cockerel. It also looks like the beginnings of saddle feathers coming in. If there's crowing you can be fairly certain you have a roo
1f606.png
comb and wattles very red and large for that age

Last edited:
Just want to confirm that I've got a girl here
263a.png
Really hoping so because I'm excited for some blue eggs!

Guessing pullet... :D

Cockerel. It also looks like the beginnings of saddle feathers coming in. If there's crowing you can be fairly certain you have a roo
1f606.png
comb and wattles very red and large for that age
x2

Back
Top Bottom