Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
6wk old Buffs
1 pullet, 1 cockerel
1f606.png

When my daughter and her family decided to sell their house, I told her we would take her 6 hens while they showed and sold the home. That was just a little over a month ago (no more than 2 months) and now I'm hooked!!! I told my kids that I would love some colored laying chickens for Mother's Day and this is what I got. They were sold unsexed and I'm hoping someone can help me out!! We were told these where all the real full breeds?? But I'm more concerned about the sex as I can't have roo's. Thanks in advance if anyone can help!!!

This one should be an amerucana

These also should be amerucanas

We were told this one is a black copper marans

All are 4weeks old. I don't know if it's to soon yet either??? Thanks again!!

9 week old EE. Acts very rooish, but feathers say pullet. This is my first time with chickens, thanks for your help!!

When my daughter and her family decided to sell their house, I told her we would take her 6 hens while they showed and sold the home. That was just a little over a month ago (no more than 2 months) and now I'm hooked!!! I told my kids that I would love some colored laying chickens for Mother's Day and this is what I got. They were sold unsexed and I'm hoping someone can help me out!! We were told these where all the real full breeds?? But I'm more concerned about the sex as I can't have roo's. Thanks in advance if anyone can help!!!

This one should be an amerucana

These also should be amerucanas

We were told this one is a black copper marans

All are 4weeks old. I don't know if it's to soon yet either??? Thanks again!!
The top one looks to be an ameraucana, but the bottom two look to be the same breeds, and since the one was supposed to be a black copper marans, I would guess they both are, but I can't say for sure because I have never had that breed.

Back
Top Bottom