Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

I have two Ameracaunas— one blue & one black. These chicks are just over a month old and were purchased with the Lav Orps I last posted about on this thread. I'm already thinking two cockerels but just to be on the safe side I'm looking for a second opinion.

2rgi1rp.jpg

jsmvkp.jpg
Both definitely male.

I have a 12 week old mixed breed that I am starting to really think is a cockerel but before I give him away wanted some confirmation. Pretty sure the dad was a barred rock but the jury is out on the breed of the mom. Thanks for your help.

Hi, I've posted 11 photos: full body/head shots, can you please tell me if you think this silkie is pullet or cockerell ? I was told he/she is about 4 mos old. Thank you !

Hi, I've posted 11 photos: full body/head shots, can you please tell me if you think this silkie is pullet or cockerell ? I was told he/she is about 4 mos old. Thank you !

that looks like a silkie hen to me.. like my little ginger.. no expert but should be laying soon.. I found my boys crow early and my ladies lay around 5 -6 months

Back
Top Bottom