Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Last one...

Strawberry, 7-8wk Rhode Island Red
[/IMG]

Thanks! I know it's early, but I was shocked by their little combs popping up all the sudden like they did. We can't have Roos, so we're trying to stay on top of it.

Yes, it's so hard to tell some especially at a young age. I see young children in your photos..I hope they're not heart broken if some are roos that you can't keep
1f61f.png
I wish you all the best with your flock! Keep us updated
1f606.png

Thank you so much! Yes, they'll be devastated, especially with the Easter eggers. They're their favorites. My reds are so friendly and sweet that I'm in denial on the last one with the red comb...

It's definitely bigger and redder than her sister's... At what point do the girls get red combs? My mom's Rhode Island Red hens have red combs, but are full grown.

This is Twitchy, our Polish mix bantam. 7-8 weeks old. I'm thinking it's a boy, but the strange comb (and my lack of experience w/Polish or bantams) is throwing me off.

I apologize for the poor quality picture, but it's the first time in 4 weeks I've been able to get a hold of the chick. I had to to catch several of them after a jailbreak this afternoon.
d2395ae2371af4a3d4b40d80b0276d8e.jpg
Could you get a full body picture?

Back
Top Bottom