Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

I got these 10wo buff orpingtons as a pair a couple of weeks ago. While at the beginning the one had considerably redder comb than the other, now they start to look the same. Are they both cockerels or is the one a pullet?

I have this one white legbar, which I until now was certain was a hen. The last week she/he has shown large and rapid comb development.it's 4 months old. Do you think its a hen or roo? Thanks!

I got these 10wo buff orpingtons as a pair a couple of weeks ago. While at the beginning the one had considerably redder comb than the other, now they start to look the same. Are they both cockerels or is the one a pullet?
Could you get a better picture? I think its very probable that you have to roosters.

Any experts at Hatchery Speckled Sussex? This is Puck, she's 7.5 weeks old and I accidentally cut her toe off in the run door yesterday :( She's my favorite and was hopefully going to be my daughters 4H project. Now I'm wondering if she's really a pullet? I've read they can be difficult to tell. She does have some big white feathers in her wings if that means anything. Thanks a ton!

Looks like a pullet to me. Pity about the toe :(

I have this one white legbar, which I until now was certain was a hen. The last week she/he has shown large and rapid comb development.it's 4 months old. Do you think its a hen or roo? Thanks!

At 4 months, that's a sign of approaching egg laying.

Back
Top Bottom