Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

I am in love with this beautiful creature, but I am wondering if it's because it's a rooster. We can't have roo's where I live so I am holding out hope for this one. It is approx 4 months, no crowing and I have no clue on the breed. Please let me know your thoughts.
Yes, a cockerel for sure. It looks like some sort of EE or Ameraucana mix.

i. I have two Easter Eggers. Few months old. My black and white one is starting to look like it may be a rooster. Anyone confirm?
photo0.jpeg
photo5.jpeg
photo6.jpeg
photo8.jpeg
photo10.jpeg
photo12-1.jpeg
photo12.jpeg

hillary.jpg chickie 3.jpg chickie 2.jpg chickie1.jpg

Hi there!

Hoping you'd be able to help me with my baby wyandottes (at least that is what they were sold to me as!) They are all 10 -11 weeks :) and five bubs in total.

Many thanks in advance!

i have a few more chicks that i thought i may as well ask about then!

i have these two 10 week olds:
a22.jpg a2.jpg a1.jpg
these two silkies and this rir :) all ten weeks as well
zeus and rocky.jpg crumpet.jpg

thoughts? i have no clue on these ones im new on my chicken owning journey

Can you be more specific on the age? From what I can see, the brown one looks like pullet. The white does have a cockerel looking comb, but really depends on the age.
They are both about 3 months? I got them from the feed store last week in March and I'm not sure how old they were at that point.

They are both about 3 months? I got them from the feed store last week in March and I'm not sure how old they were at that point.
So you've had them for about 10 wks. Were they feathered out when you got them? It's hard to say on the white one without knowing the age. If it's 10 wks old, it's a cockerel that hasn't gotten his male saddle feathers in (or crowed) yet.

Back
Top Bottom