Not sure what’s wrong help!

Okay, I actually think I found the Terramycin eye ointment on Amazon! I ordered 2 tubes of it and it should be here today between 2-6 pm 🥳 I will flush it really good and gently push to clean the puss out and then do this ointment. Praying it helps our poor girl!

Attachments

• 039431C8-D53F-43C1-B6D2-567AF459D591.jpeg
    039431C8-D53F-43C1-B6D2-567AF459D591.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 4
I was going to do the honey just around her eye this morning but I haven’t yet. I waiting on my son to help me hold her while I do it… I don’t have any of those ointments, is there a place I could get antibiotic ointment without having to go to a vet? Thanks!
Terramycin can be ordered online.

Triple Antibiotic ointment, or neosporin can be bought in the medical/first aid section at a Walmart.

Okay, I actually think I found the Terramycin eye ointment on Amazon! I ordered 2 tubes of it and it should be here today between 2-6 pm 🥳 I will flush it really good and gently push to clean the puss out and then do this ointment. Praying it helps our poor girl!
Great.

Check both of her ears and see if you can find any swolleness, stuff in her ear, or redness. It could be an ear infection causing the issue.

Check both of her ears and see if you can find any swolleness, stuff in her ear, or redness. It could be an ear infection causing the issue.
Ohhh I never thought of that!! I’ll check when I get home… what do you do for an ear infection?

Ohhh I never thought of that!! I’ll check when I get home… what do you do for an ear infection?
Well, if there's anything inside the ear, you'd have to get that out first. Then start rinsing with an antiseptic and then rub maybe like an antibiotic cream over the ear, just enough so a little gets inside the ear.

I tried to get a clear picture of her ear but after we were messing with it for a bit she was over it. I definitely think it’s her ear, it’s about twice the size of her other one, very swollen. We cleaned it with antiseptic and then flushed her eye again. I forgot to add neosporin until a little got in there so I’ll go do that now. Anything else we can do? I watched an hour and a half worth of YouTube videos on it today because I’m a very visual learner and I understand better when I see it… but all the videos had all this puss coming out and we gently pushed on it from all sides and nothing came out. Thank you for all your help!! We’re trying to avoid the vet but my husband is starting to feel like that’s our only option. The antibiotic cream that I ordered for her eye was supposed to come today and is now coming tomorrow. But I guess neosporin works just the same as that anyway? Thanks again! Blessings!!

Attachments

• A0268C31-92FE-472C-8D5D-6EBF9A0115B5.jpeg
    A0268C31-92FE-472C-8D5D-6EBF9A0115B5.jpeg
    306.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 6C8E3ABB-E6D4-43B5-8AA3-BD8E04B30536.jpeg
    6C8E3ABB-E6D4-43B5-8AA3-BD8E04B30536.jpeg
    348 KB · Views: 4
I tried to get a clear picture of her ear but after we were messing with it for a bit she was over it. I definitely think it’s her ear, it’s about twice the size of her other one, very swollen. We cleaned it with antiseptic and then flushed her eye again. I forgot to add neosporin until a little got in there so I’ll go do that now. Anything else we can do? I watched an hour and a half worth of YouTube videos on it today because I’m a very visual learner and I understand better when I see it… but all the videos had all this puss coming out and we gently pushed on it from all sides and nothing came out. Thank you for all your help!! We’re trying to avoid the vet but my husband is starting to feel like that’s our only option. The antibiotic cream that I ordered for her eye was supposed to come today and is now coming tomorrow. But I guess neosporin works just the same as that anyway? Thanks again! Blessings!!
There may be more of just a clump of stuff rather than puss. This stuff is expensive, but it'll be cheaper than a vet (I think) and it works amazingly well.

https://www.naturessunshine.com/product/silver-shield-rescue-gel-24-ppm/

https://www.naturessunshine.com/product/silver-shield-w-aqua-sol-20-ppm/

You could buy just the liquid and and just rinse her ear out, or you could get the liquid and the gel and rinse her ear out then apply the gel. Then when she's all done with it, your family can use it! I would recommend this stuff 1,000 times over. I can't say enough good things about it. It was already an essential foe myself, but now it's also an essential for my chickens.

Back
Top Bottom