Not the chickens I thought

Mark3031

In the Brooder
May 25, 2020
I bought 5 chickens from tractor supply about 10 weeks ago. My issue is these are not what we thought we bought.
I was trying to figure out if male or female and its hard to figure out since I don't know the breed. Can someone please help with breed and possible sex? 2 red/brown ones look the same with long tails. There is1 red/brown with no tail has been a runt since we got it-- in weed pic
20200525_133849.jpg
20200525_133348.jpg

I bought 5 chickens from tractor supply about 10 weeks ago. My issue is these are not what we thought we bought.
I was trying to figure out if male or female and its hard to figure out since I don't know the breed. Can someone please help with breed and possible sex? 2 red/brown ones look the same with long tails. There is1 red/brown with no tail has been a runt since we got it-- in weed picView attachment 2159733View attachment 2159734

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people! Might indeed be Rhode Island Reds, but someone with more experience will no doubt chime in. What did they tell you the birds were?

Back
Top Bottom