Not what I expected... but you know when....

Actually I do have a plan... and getting more chickens isn't it... lol... My husband has an issue with feeding about 100 chickens right now lol

I do have a plan. I really want to get into my art full time and finding that time is a bit tough. Over the last few months I was slowly gathering up some materials and I am going to start a new canvas today. So we shall see what we shall see ok??

Keep checking my link I can only post 3 images a month. But I intend to do just that.

Arklady

I don't have kids, so I am probably not the best equipped to give advice here. But I was compelled to post anyway, because as I read your post, all I could think is "she needs to get her house ready for grandkids."
smile.png

That would be a good thing to do.... Except... My kids don't have anyone to do that with... except my youngest... he is engaged... My other too children one is 32 the other 26 aren't looking. Maybe one day I can but for now its not exactly in the near future.

Arklady

Arklady, your talent is awesome!! Hon, stick with the art work, join a local art guild. You will win many ribbons for the little I have seen on line. Great talent!!!

Back
Top Bottom