**Note To Self**

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Don't put fresh flower arrangements *on*the PC or even in the general area.
    Sweet Hubby brought fresh flowers and THE CAT knocked them over (and all that water right into my PC).
    Just a note to remind myself in case I forget, that's a *dumb thing*... Again.

isa

2. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Aw, that sucks!! I'm suprised you can still get the keyboard to type. I was just thinking tonight how I wouldn't mind if the cats were rehomed, they sit in my house plants and eat them... (non toxic of course.)

3. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Songster

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    Haha, never had cats before but it seems like they would be interesting to have around! [​IMG]

4. Hi!
    Water missed the keyboard completely --- water in the the tower and the moniter (case has been off the tower for a month now 'cause I was working on the PC and I'm not good at it and never finished the upgrades).
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

5. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Songster

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    Yepp...cats are the devil. You're really lucky you don't have lots of damage...and electrocution....

6. joebwe25

joebwe25 Songster

Feb 1, 2007
    St. Louis, Mo.
    Quote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA [​IMG] [​IMG] That's so funny!Our cat does the same thing! You can't leave a glass of water unattended for very long in my house either apparently! Sylvester sticks her paw in the glass, pulls it a little, and pretty soon everybody's running with towels!
    Here's the troublemaker herself!
    [​IMG]
    So innocent isn't she!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: