nothing is ever right, is it? VENT!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Stormhorse23, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Stormhorse23

Stormhorse23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    so heres what happened...i walk into class tuesday and one of my friends says her friends cousin died. i asked the name and how. turns out it was a friend of mine that had hung himself. been upset all yesterday and today and coupled with other problems...im stuck. thats the only way i know how to explain it. so i come here with my chickie friends because they rock. so thanks for listening to my mindlessness.

2. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    :aww Bless your heart!
    It's never easy to lose a friend, especially out of the blue like that.

3. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I am so sorry you lost your friend. My cousin lost her friend. He OD in the boys bathroom and passed away in there.

4. Stormhorse23

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    yeah...i just dont even know what to think about it. i hadnt talked to him for a while but i saw him walking down the side of the road not too long ago.

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    My moms boyfriend told me that there was a guy he used to see at his work. He was a really nice guy who was always happy. Never showed any signs of depression. Found out that a few weeks later he commited suicide. My moms b/f did not know what to say he was in complete shock

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2008
  6. hsm5grls

hsm5grls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    tucson
    So sorry you have lost a friend. It is never easy to loose a loved one. I hope you can handle this in a good way. :aww

7. AhBee01

AhBee01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
    I'm sorry for your loss,
    That is so hard. Hard enough when it happens by accident, but to know someone felt so low that they had to end it and the pain,and being so young, is a shocker.
    If you need to talk thru it we are here for you,
    Brenda

8. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    I'm very sorry to hear you lost your friend. We're all here if you need us [​IMG]

9. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I'm sorry to hear about your friends...
    I've lost a couple of boyfriends from suicide...one drowned himself in the ocean and the other one flipped his car...

Grief is a part of life unfortunately we shouldn't have to go through it when we're young.
    Hugs.

10. Stormhorse23

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    Quote:i dont know how to handle it. i can hardly handle things without this...

thank you all for this. i know i tend to complain on here a lot, but i always have someone going through the same thing in our little community and i dont feel alone here. ive said it before, and ill say it again, i love you all! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by