nothing is ever right, is it? VENT!

hugs.gif
Its really hard when someone takes their own life, there are always so many questions, and it seems they never really get answered.
All you can do is take the good memories and continue your life as best you can.

hugs.gif

Make sure you take care of yourself! If you feel the need to talk to someone, do it! I'm a person who always holds everything in and just lets it build up. It never turns out good for me in the end when I burst!

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. Death is always hard, whether you were best friends or even just aquaintences. Seems like everybody is affected in some way.

I'm so sorry to hear about this young man who felt he couldn't go on in life. I'll be praying for you and his family/friends as you all try to understand and go on.

It might be really helpful for you if you can find someone older to talk this through with; like a Pastor or adult who you trust. Even though there may not be real answers as to the 'why' of it ... it can help just to talk about it with someone.

And, you can always 'cry' here ... you know we chicken people are here for you.

I so sorry to hear that.....

I'm going through some problems with friends as well, one of my friends just got arrested ( i know its not the same) and another is in a bad condition from drug abuse.

Again I'm sorry for to hear about your friend.

Last edited:
I'm sooooo very sorry !!!

Sometimes life is very overwhelming and people look for a way out not realizing that the issue or problem is only a temporary state and no matter how painful it does pass given time. Those left behind after a suicide are at a loss as to how truly lonely or scared the person was and why they couldn't come to them for help...

I think that having a forum of invisible faces so to speak is a great outlet for things you can't tell your real world friends. By writing and chatting we can help to vent those feelings that undermine our own well being.

I am sorry for you and for your friend....

Julie
hit.gif

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I had a former boyfriend about 10 years ago that took his own life. I couldn't understand why. There was a lot of why's and what if's that I thought of. I was mad at him for a long time because he hurt alot of people when he killed himself. The one I worried for the most was his mother. It was a couple years before I could get past it. I wish you peace and please remember the good times you had.

Back
Top Bottom