November BEAD Swap!

Missred sent me a text from a contact with her I found thru etsy. She is alive, and just being overwhelmed with life right now.
She says the only good thing that has happened is she is now engaged! But alot of family medical issues are taking up most of her time.
She is aware of the swaps she still owes people. Caroline, she has yours put aside, but just is too tied up to get it out.
"I miss all of u at byc and hope to have the chance to come back soon. I will let u know as soon as I can how things are. Love u all."

Glad to hear about missred...thank you for the update. I'd be glad to help her with this Nov swap, let me know.....
To wet your beading appetites, these are some bracelets I've been making for family & friends:
17059_dsc06314.jpg

Quote:
These are very nice love them, we don't have a place by me to buy the great beads and I have not found a good online source yet (truth be told I am trying to control my addictions LOL). To think I just came on to see if anyone had a nice beaded ornament pattern or a place for me to find one, and get an addiction boost while waiting LOL I have to stop looking LOL. Thanks again

Shy those are beautiful. I have been extremely overwhelmed with life lately, (thanks to stoopid for such wonderful wording) and havent been on BYC since October. I havent been on my computer since then either. I have kept up with my email by my droid that is it. I am so sorry to have dumped on you guys. If someone wants to take this swap over for me I am perfectly okay with that. I hope to be back by the end of the week to check on you guys. Again so sorry about all the delay and going missing.
hmm.png
I feel so guilty
hide.gif
hit.gif

Since November has come and gone, I think it's fairly safe to say that the November bead swap can be officially postponed. How about we try this again after the holidays, maybe in January? Get a jump start on next year's beadwork!

Anybody interested?

Back
Top Bottom