November/December christmas ornament swap

I haven't seen any response of those that have received their ornaments. I know I have been busy so I guess everyone else is too. Did my swappers like their ornament?

Quote:
I mailed mine a week ago and haven't heard from algopurple yet. Also, I haven't received mine either.

Don't forget everyone to pop in when you get yours and let us all know
wink.png

Glad you liked it. After getting yours that was WAY nicer looking than anything I had, I was feeling kind of bad that mine was not prettier.

Quote:
Oh, please!!! I love it
love.gif
. It is very elegant AND pretty. I honestly do love it. My DH who usually just grunts
lol.png
when I show him a very intricate pysanky goose egg that I just completed liked it. He even said "Oh, I like that".
gig.gif

It is on the front of the Christmas tree and I'm having an open house party on Sunday. I'm sure there will be several nice comments when people see it. Actually, I've got all the BYC ornaments I've collected since June on there.

Quote:
Oh, please!!! I love it
love.gif
. It is very elegant AND pretty. I honestly do love it. My DH who usually just grunts
lol.png
when I show him a very intricate pysanky goose egg that I just completed liked it. He even said "Oh, I like that".
gig.gif

It is on the front of the Christmas tree and I'm having an open house party on Sunday. I'm sure there will be several nice comments when people see it. Actually, I've got all the BYC ornaments I've collected since June on there.

The art of pysanky has always intimidated me. They are so pretty but make my head hurt just trying to think about getting into all that.

Back
Top Bottom