NOVEMBER EGG SWAP~SIGN UPS CLOSED ~ Emails Sent Out

Well I candled on day 7 and again on day 10 it looks like all my eggs are clear.
hit.gif

Sometimes I absolutely hate the Post Office!
somad.gif

I will be leaving them in for until lockdown though just to be 100% sure. Stupid me I of course put one of my eggs in (was hoping to try for twins, its huge) and of course its developing. Probably won't make it all the way and of course I have to keep the bator on for one stinkin egg. Stupid me. Anyone have any ideas on how to keep the single egg warm for a few hours if its the only one to make it to lockdown? I would like to sanitize the bator before the new years hatch. Or even keep them all warm for a few hours. Light bulb in a box maybe?

My fiance was like why can't I ever hatch what I want. I turned to him and said you can hatch whatever you want. So he says really in amazement. I say yeah, what do you want to hatch? Get this he says alligators!
ep.gif
I say no hunny they can't be hatched with chickens. If you want alligators build me another bator. LOL. I think he watches to much tv. I said try something else. So he starts thinking and knowing him I have to add the words it needs to be a bird. He just got this sad look on his face. I even tried to tell him he could do an emu he just looked at me and told me not to get any ideas.
hide.gif

Quote:
somad.gif

You and me both. Okay heres the deal if I get anymore from my dark cornish I will send you them and place the egg up instead of it being on its side. Im sorry that they are clear
sad.png
I think I still have your address . Ill let you know when I have enough eggs for you. Sorry
sad.png

Have you candled your eggs yet? or do you wait until right before lockdown? Just wondering how they are doing. Its definitely a long way for them to travel.

Quote:
they are doing great and developing like they should
smile.png
They go on lockdown monday the 6th. its day 14 and kinda getting hard to see in there but I still see some movement
smile.png

K ill gather the eggs up next week so that they are fresh for you. Do you want some cross breeds? I have Black Australorp and Dark Cornish eggs.???? If not thats cool and Ill send you the dark cornishes

thankyou for the eggs again
big_smile.png
hugs.gif

hugs.gif

hugs.gif

Last edited:
Crosses are fine as well but my fiance would like a couple pure to try for. He was really looking forward to them. Which I have to say is amazing because hes normally indifferent until hatch time and then he pays attention for a little bit and then back to indifference.

Giving all swappers a heads up - When I start the January Swap I'm gonna switch to PMs instead of the gmail address. I can not access gmail at work and it causes me problems. I can get into BYC so it will be alot easier for me to communicate with everyone.

Back
Top Bottom