November Egg Swap! Sign ups closed! will send addresses soon

Quote:
Don't know if you know this but eggs from chickens that have been wormed can be incubated instead of throwing them out. I have a ton of chicks right now because I didn't want to throw away the eggs after I wormed mine.

Deb,
Build one like mine.
92928_a11.jpg
If I was around enough, I would just rock the whole incubator but I'm not.

Folks, Its not too cold for a few eggies to travel. Don't be afraid to sign up.

I used the guts out of a Hovabator so it has that heating element and a wafer thermostat. I would like to change to a digital thermostat. Somebody on the what you got swap got one really cheap on ebay. I have 3 100W light bulbs in there. 2 are near the top and one near the bottom. I would do it the other way next time with one on top and 2 on the bottom since heat rises. Be sure to insulate and seal yours well.

Quote:
I subbed to this thread after only a few posts. I just got back on and this was the first post that came up and, for a second, I thought you meant you were going to use the frying pan or toaster oven to cook the eggs...LOL

Quote:
I subbed to this thread after only a few posts. I just got back on and this was the first post that came up and, for a second, I thought you meant you were going to use the frying pan or toaster oven to cook the eggs...LOL

Quote:

Well hopefully not cook them, just keep them warm enough to do the job. I like to think outside the box:-D

Back
Top Bottom