November WYGS Mystery Swap~ Signups Closed~

Now how do I go about getting matched up with someone that has their own honey
droolin.gif
never had honey that wasn't bought in a store, even if it says local on the bottle I doubt it is,...thought about it myself but when i looked at the equipment needed, seems a little pricey, or am I looking in the wrong places.

I bet you could do a side swap with someone for some....

Packages Shipped To:

Caj1985: ???????
SilkieSensation: ??????
Wayne813: ???????

These Shipping Tomorrow:

Wayne813: ?????
Lesalynn: ?????
SilkieSensation: ??????

I received all my great items from wingstone on Friday or Saturday. Thanks for all the wonderful goodies!

Can't wait to try the recipes and I'm sure the sweets will be gone once my kids find them!

Now how do I go about getting matched up with someone that has their own honey :drool   never had honey that wasn't bought in a store, even if it says local on the bottle I doubt it is,...thought about it myself but when i looked at the equipment needed, seems a little pricey, or am I looking in the wrong places.

I bet you could do a side swap with someone for some....

I bet she could;)

Now how do I go about getting matched up with someone that has their own honey :drool   never had honey that wasn't bought in a store, even if it says local on the bottle I doubt it is,...thought about it myself but when i looked at the equipment needed, seems a little pricey, or am I looking in the wrong places.

Bee equipment can be cheaper if you put things together yourself like the boxes and frames. Mannlake. Brushy mountain. Walter t Kelley Are good suppliers of equipment. But there is more to it then putting bees in a hive and walking away. I studied and researched a whole year before I started my hives. Good resources are the practical beekeeper and the bee master forum

I'm still waiting on 1 person to send to both of there partners. Please send out ASAP or I will not be able to let you participate in the next swap.

Back
Top Bottom