Now I have more question pg 7

Yea it's bigger then I expected but I think I will use it for the chick season, fix it up, and decide if I want to keep it. I am going to clean it and plug it in when my DH gets off at 3! I know it sound horrible but I never look forward to 3, my DH is always grunmpy when he gets home but today it won't get here fast enough!

I think that it is a 1200 series, but I am not for sure. Now I just need eggs. Once I get it up and going and put eggs in how long until I know if the eggs if fertile? I have only seen my new rooster do the deed 1 time so I am not sure if I will even be able to use my eggs!

Quote:
You guys sure it's a Sportsman?

Am I missing any pics? I can only see two and it looks like it could be homemade.

Can we see more pics?

Homemade or Sportsman, doesn't really matter we'll help you get it working.

Quote:
Cool, then getting it to work should be straightforward
smile.png

I am pretty sure it had 3 trays, the pictures I tried to take of the inside juswt showed my reflection. I don't think it is homemade, I will post better pictures when he gets home with it.

It's definately a GQF. The difference between a 1502 and a 1202 is the electric thermostat, and the trays are about 3 inches longer. Either way $100 is a STEAL. Even if you have to replace a turner motor or something you will come out WAY cheaper than buying a new one. If you need help with any internal components email me, I have been inside so many of those things I can tell you how to fix just about anything.

Back
Top Bottom