Now I have more question pg 7

Doesn't the humidity need to be at 50% until the last 3 days? I am going to take that acurite back it has indoor/outdoor settings that should really be reading the same and they are 3 degrees off. One says 95 one says 98, then my other springfield one says its 96! The humidity has also dropped to 38%, maybe I should add another sponge?

Okay well then my brain is playing tricks on me because I thought you said 50, now I am not panickinig. I am bringing it in the house tomorrow because the temps did drop a couple degrees and I don't want to worry about it once the eggs are in it.

Well the humidity in my house is very low all the time so maybe that's my problem. I don't know I am at war with my husband because I am going to bring my incubator inside the house, it's still just too cold in the shop. He's say that means I have to wait until it's not and I say that he can be quiet because I am not going to buy something and not use it for months. AGGG!

What scares me is that last night it got down to 22 and then the bator dropped to 97 degrees. I can't put eggs in with that variation. I don't know...

Back
Top Bottom