NOW THAT WE'RE MEN.............

I love that one scene with Bugs Bunny playing conductor and the tenor turned into all different colors when singing the high notes...now if I can find it, I would be grateful!

I have a tenor friend that reminds me of that cartoon character. It was hilarious!
Here you go!:

but this Tex Avery Version is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay funnier!:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Y'all hear about the Spongebob episode that wasn't allowed to air?

There was an overweight baby chicken that couldn't fit into a car. And what did Spongebob say to it?

You're a fat chick! And nobody likes fat chicks!

ep.gif
th.gif

@ The person who posted about the Wiggles

My sister and I were visiting my parents and our little sister was watching The Wiggles in the other room and that song came on. My sister and I just about pee'd ourselves!

lol ok well did anyone see the episode of teletubbies where TinkieWinkie was trying to make Dipsey wear skirt & he kept chasing him with it screaming "Dipsy wear skuuurt! Dipsy wear Skuuuurt!!!" then dipsy would say"Noooooooo no skuuuurt no skuuuuurt!!!" Lol! And how Tinkie Winkie would always carry a purse when he was suppost to be a boy! I always knew one of them had to be gay haha.

Squidward:
Looks like someone felled my old coral tree. Spongebob, Patrick, why'd you do this to me?

Spongebob:
A star on top will complete all the scenery.

Squid:
Go away before I harm you bodily!

Sponge and Pat:
It feels like the VERY FIRST CHRISTMAS TO MEEEEEEEEEE!

Not everyone will get this, but I can't read this part of Corinthians where Paul talks about his "thorn in the flesh" now without thinking of this cartoon.

Back
Top Bottom