1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

NPIP Chicks available week of Fryeburg Fair Maine (first week in October)

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by liljunie, Sep 19, 2013.

1. liljunie

liljunie Chirping

Jan 1, 2013
    I will be in Fryeburg the week of the fair, the first week in october. I have some silkie chicks for sale (NPIP certified state of MA). The majority are blue, a few carry silver partridge genes (1-4wks old). I have more hatching this weekend. I also have a (SQ/BQ) breeding pair of blue/black silkies that I purchased from CJ Exotics (chicks are blue/black splash and silver partridge) . Let me know if anyone is interested.

These chicks are from my quality flock which I started from Catdance, Riverside, Indigo, Golden Egg and a few other breeders.

2. chickenfarmer96

chickenfarmer96 In the Brooder

Aug 6, 2013
    Can you ship to New Brunswick Canada, it is roughly 7 hours from maine, if you can or can't do this please message me back :).

3. MEMama3

MEMama3 Songster

May 23, 2013
    Vacation Land; Maine
    I can't fit anymore birds in my coop this close to winter, but welcome to Fryeburg!

4. liljunie

liljunie Chirping

Jan 1, 2013
    Thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: