NPIP in or around Muncie, IN

Puffwool

Chirping
Oct 30, 2018
Hello I am a new member I have had chickens for 24 years..I need help with getting two bantam roos to Sevierville TN from Muncie, IN. They are having to be rehomed and I am good friends with the owner and the original owner of the Cochin Roo. I can not ride far because of Meniere's Disease . Please if anyone can help we will be willing to pay for your time and gas. Please please pass the word around . My name is Alice Wooley Puff the House Rooster's momma and now Golden

alexa009

Crossing the Road
Apr 6, 2017
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: Can't the new owner pick up the chickens? Is anyone in your state allowed to transport them? If not, I would give them to someone in your state. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Pork Pie

Flockwit
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Jan 30, 2015
Hi and welcome to BYC.

You can check out this forum - Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade but you need to have made 20 posts before you are able to participate.

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in that link, if you have not already done so. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

feathermaid

Egg Obsessed
Feb 5, 2018
Northwest Oregon
My Coop
My Coop
byc-welcome.gif

Top Bottom