NPIP in or around Muncie, IN

Puffwool

Chirping
Oct 30, 2018
Hello I am a new member I have had chickens for 24 years..I need help with getting two bantam roos to Sevierville TN from Muncie, IN. They are having to be rehomed and I am good friends with the owner and the original owner of the Cochin Roo. I can not ride far because of Meniere's Disease . Please if anyone can help we will be willing to pay for your time and gas. Please please pass the word around . My name is Alice Wooley Puff the House Rooster's momma and now Golden

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: Can't the new owner pick up the chickens? Is anyone in your state allowed to transport them? If not, I would give them to someone in your state. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Hi and welcome to BYC.

You can check out this forum - Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade but you need to have made 20 posts before you are able to participate.

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in that link, if you have not already done so. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

byc-welcome.gif

Back
Top Bottom