NPIP: Several breeds including a couple of paints

JodiLynn

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 13, 2012
We have had a great hatch rates lately and now we have some extra chicks available for sale. We are a NPIP/AI clean farm and I can ship. Shipping is $60 which includes a bio-secure box and express shipping. I will not ship less than 5 chicks at a time to ensure they stay warm.

Salmon Faverolle: Two 4 week old cockerels................................$3, several 3 day old chicks available straight run only............................$6 (good feet)
Polish: Buff laced & Golden laced $4
Easter Eggers $3
Red Shoulder Yokohama: 2 available I think they are males $3
Chicks from my chocolate split pen: $9
Paint chicks: 1 paint & 1 black from paint pen ages 5 weeks. 1 paint and 1 black from paint pen 3 weeks. The paints have a little pink on the tip of the middle toe on each foot. $15 a chick.

I can send more photos if desired.
Mimosa Downs Farm

Thanks Kimmie. Be sure to send pics when they grow out :)
I ordered Silkie chicks back in May. Her communication is awesome and the chicks were stunning. They are growing big and beautiful! Order with confidence!!

We have decided to remodel our barn so were offering some chicks at a discount to make room quick. Chicks range from 1 day- 2 weeks, all chicks are sold as straightrun, price goes up with age on anything over 3 weeks old. Ready to ship Monday or Tuesday.

Polish: $2
Salmon Faverolle: $3
Red Shoulder Yokohamas: $4
EE: $2
Have a few black silkies from my paint pen and a few lavender silkies $8
Black Bantam Orpingtons from chocolate split pen $9

Hi. I live just north of Charlotte and if EE stands for Easter eggers I would be glad to drive down next week to purchase some. How old are they and how many do you have available? I am new to chickens and this website. I just joined yesterday! Love all this info! Thanks!
Diane

Back
Top Bottom