Nu-stock questions

quail 247

In the Brooder
11 Years
Sep 29, 2008
After doing a bit of reading, seems like Nu-stock is the way to go for scaly leg mites. I have a few questions about it, how should i apply it? when should i re-apply it? Will just the Nu-stock take care of it, or should i give the chickens something else with it? Like ivermec?Any help would be appreciated.

After doing a bit of reading, seems like Nu-stock is the way to go for scaly leg mites. I have a few questions about it, how should i apply it? when should i re-apply it? Will just the Nu-stock take care of it, or should i give the chickens something else with it? Like ivermec?Any help would be appreciated.
As you know, Nu-Stock is all natural. Slather it on their legs and feet, a couple of times should be all that is necessary, slather the roosts as well. I'd only use ivomec products as an absolute last resort.

This may sound odd...but thanks for asking that question! Not kidding!

Back
Top Bottom