Numbers People - Does "2011" Look Strange To You?

Parrot I'm a symmetry lover... be it outright or finding an asymmetrical balance... DH hates it when I go all OCD about it... but like with the Starry Night print in the dining room, he kinda gets a kick outta the fact that I put small rocks on the top of the frame to get it leveled.... though mostly that just gets me some very strange looks.

Cluttered mind, OH yeah... years of Quest classes and mine works in the oddest tangent laden, brainstorming mass of weirdness I've ever seen... but then it kinda matches my house... my books out the wazoo, pizzelle iron, and collection of pineapples balances well with DH's books out the wazoo, melee weapons, and the foot tall Godzilla...
big_smile.png

I've never thought about the letter a number started with... but that's pretty cool... for years do you go by the single digits TTE = Two Thousand Eleven... or do you go with TZOO Two Zero One One or... ?

Last edited:
I had a gastric bypass in April. I weighted 300.00 lbs. I thought it was really cool that it was so exact. I took it as a good omen. I'm a symmetrical freak too. Crooked pictures drive me nuts. Whenever my DW pots a plant she puts it off center to drive me nuts. At least she is thinking of me. Right?

I love the letter 3. I also like 23. I do think 2011 looks weird. It's unbalanced, doesn't add up, isn't divisible by 3... I am totally OCD when it comes to this sort of thing....don't get me started!
wink.png

I dont know... maybe i'm just weird. Cause i dont even think about things like this..

Back
Top Bottom