Numbers People - Does "2011" Look Strange To You?

greenfamilyfarms

Big Pippin'
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Elizabethtown, NC
I'm a numbers person. For example, I eat french fries in 2's. When I read something I notice the number of letters in each word. Weird, I know, but that's me.

Does the number "2011" look funny to anybody else besides me? It looks unbalanced and strange to me.

What else did you expect? It is, after all, BYC.
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

don't think of it as 11. Think of it as two ones. so, 20 (1+1)
so now you have your 2. This year you can eat fries by 2's twice as fast!
big_smile.png

If I understood binomials life might be easier... or, not.

Weird...I prefer odd numbers to even. And in the lower number ranges, prime numbers are even better. I think it is weird that people can have preferences for something as neutral as a number....

So in my world....

My current age of 47 is better than next year's age of 48. 49 is better because it is a square of a prime, but 51 is better still because it is prime.

I have a friend who married quickly after getting engaged because she wanted to get married in an odd numbered year, but didn't want to wait over a year.

2011 looks odd but actually is an even number in numerology. Take 2+0+1+1= 4 or 20+1+1=22 which taken down is 2+2=4 or 20+11=31 taken down is 3+1=4

The number 4 is creation. A new beginning, a birth or a new job. Even in the Chinese definitions of numbers it can have a bad note as in death, but even in death there is always a new beginning, but on the same breath the #4 is associated with water and water means money...

Just my two cents. Have a happy new year!
Ann

I know 2011 will be better. I feel it. All the other times, I was just hoping. Now that I know what 4 means, all is good!
smile.png

What does two mean? It's my fav number.
Which, yes! How strange that we have fav numbers. or that we like evens or odds better than the other. People brains are interesting.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom