Numbers People - Does "2011" Look Strange To You?

What else did you expect? It is, after all, BYC.
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Maybe it just me, but what is so strange or weird about the number 2011? this is an honest question, asking those of you who have said its a weird number, plz explain. :)

Ema

Quote:
I forgot your perfect
lau.gif

I wrote 2011 today, It feels weird. LOL

It should be you're not your.

No I'm not perfect. I don't know how to use the smiley faces. So people are unable to tell when I'm joking. If you actually feel that I think I am perfect then I'm sorry. You're wrong.

Enjoy your New Years

Last edited:
Quote:
Patterns. Like 2010 was cool because 20 is twice as many as 10. 2009 was cool because it was balanced with all the zeros in the middle. 2012 would be cook because it ends in 2s and 0 1 are in order... yeah some people really like numbers. Um, not me though.... :3

But I like 2011 because 2=0+1+1. As long as I can find the pattern, I'm sweet.

I don't care about patterns. Some numbers just "feel" better than others. That's not exactly it, but it is hard to describe. I know it's not rational, but some numbers are just better than others. I prefer odd numbers.

17, 19, 31 are all good numbers to me
24, 34 and 38 are not so good
and 36 is better than either 34 or 38

I am an odd # person! I NEVER buy even numbers of items NEVER.. I love the #3... I have three children, Our house number has several 3s in it, our phone # has several 3s, I have 9 dogs. I have 11 chickens , When I purchased them I got 3 of each 5 breeds.. Crazy maybe--but 2011 looks marrrrrrvelous to me, darling! Happy New Yr... Did I say I love odd numbers?

I like numbers divisible by 2 like I said before, but my FAVORITE number is 1493. I love saying it. I like hearing it in my head. But I don't like writing it. I hate to see it, but love to say it. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom