Numero Uno Just Arrived, against the odds. YES........................

ChickNLittle

Songster
11 Years
Mar 22, 2008
Folkston, Georgia
Here's proof that even if the power goes out, mother nature (God) is in control; This little guy (I believe), was born sometime between 12:30 AM and 1:45 AM. Thats because I had a buldging migraine all day yesterday. I woke up about 1:45 and there he was, just sitting on top of the other eggs.
jumpy.gif

There are four more pipped in there, and one is really trying hard to get out, because she/he hears the other one scooting around those eggs and talking. Tehe! Now I hope my little silkies will start pipping. I think they went in a day later, but I'm not sure. Tehe! Thats alright, I'm happy, everything is good. Tehe! I took a photo of Numero Uno, but I still need to figure out how to put it on board.
smile.png
yippiechickie.gif

Congrats on Numero Uno!! To put a picture up, get a photobucket account, www.photobucket.com, it's free, upload pics from your computer and than upload them to this site. Somewhere on this forum is a thread about posting pictures, do a search on this forum, something will come up, lots of people have asked the same question!!

Numero Dos is out and I think I'll name she/he scrawny. Tehe! Numero Tres is on the way and its a close second with numero quartro, we'll see! Tehe! Numero quatro is a brown egg and I hope it is a little boy as my husbands favorite araconda rooster was taken by a fox last week and he is heartbroken. So maybe this will be his little araconda boy.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom